Terms of Service
Last updated October 2, 2021
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- No self-referrals. The point of this program is to refer new users.
- Abuse or gaming will get your account banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names) or other ads that could compete with our own marketing and confuse customers.
- No pretending to be an employee of Mixed Analytics.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
- Payments will be sent when the affiliate balance is over $25 and/or at account closure.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.